Purpose: Become confident in applying spiritual knowledge and experience in personal and workplace environments.
Building upon the training in the Associate program, Bachelor courses will teach you to share what you have learned across a wide range of real world and marketplace environments. Leveraging the Seven Mountains of Influence framework, students apply their knowledge to produce a Kingdom impact. The emphasis is on learning by doing and includes a Missions experience, local or international, as a graduation requirement.
Courses:(Prerequisite- Associate degree (60 credits) plus 20 three-credit courses, 60 credit hours. Total— 120 credit hours)
- BA101 Trinity and the Sovereignty of God
- BA102 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Family
- BA103 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Business
- BA104 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Media
- BA105 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Arts & Entertainment
- BA106 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Education
- BA107 The 7 Mountains of Influence: Religion
- BA108 Major World Religions and The Way
- BA109 Intercessory Prayer-Prepare for Way
- BA110 Righteousness Revealed
- BA111 Spirit-Led Life
- BA112 The Kingdom Mandate: Call to Action
- BA113 Ambassadors for Christ
- BA114 The Nature of God (His Names)
- BA115 Personal Prayer Exploration
- BA117 Biblical Ethics & the Clash of the Kingdoms
- BA119 Missions Experience Pt1
- BA120 Missions Experience Pt2
The Real World School of Ministry (RWSM) is committed to bringing unity and oneness into the Body of Christ. In this spirit of collaboration we accept the transfer of credit hours from all accredited universities. If you wish to complete your degree program through RWSM please speak to our Admissions Director to determine your current status and path forward to completion.
Tuition & Program Costs
- Application fee- $50.00
- Enrollment fee - $100.00
- Cost per Credit hour - $84.00 + Textbooks
Your Next StepsThis is the feature description, where you can go into more detail about the item mentioned here.
If you would like to speak with our Admissions Counselor, please provide your email and phone. Let us know the best time to contact you and if you prefer text, email, or a phone call.